The executive and members of osisioma Ngwa youth congress has unanimously passed a vote of know confidence on the president and vice president of the group, Mr Emmanuel Nduagu and Mr Nwogwugwu Jolly respectively for gross misconduct, in a release signed by the 14 serving members of the executive, the public are advised not to have any dealings with them in regard to Osisioma Ngwa youth congress.
See the full release below.
This is to notify the general public that the duo of Mr Emmanuel Nduagu and Mr Nwogwugwu Jolly have been suspended respectively as the President and Vice President of Osisioma Ngwa Youth Congress on the grounds of gross misconduct and obvious incompetence.
They have till the next 7 days from November 20th to handover to the Secretary all documents and properties of the Congress in their possession.
Members of the public are to take notice that by this announcement, anyone dealing with them are doing so at his/her personal risk.
Effective with this announcement, Comrade Nwabueze Princewill C. takes over as the Acting President, while Comrade Ossy Oriaku becomes the Vice President.
- Egbulefu Michael (Secretary)
- Enemanna Nnamdi (Asst. Secretary)
- Ugocukwu Benson (Treasurer)
- Udochi Adiele (Financial Secretary)
- Engr. Chris Ubani (Organizing Secretary)
- Emeka Onyenso (Director of Welfare)
- Chimaobi Akobundu (P. R. O.)
- Kingsley Ajuzie (Ex Officio)
- Prince Uzoma Erondu (Ex Officio)
- Uche Okpulor (Ex Officio)
- Chinedu Anumadu (Ex Officio)
- Abuwa Chiboy (Ex Officio)
- Ossy Oriaku
- Nwabueze Princewill C.